Spicy Chorizo Sausage
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
Making your own chorizo sausage is simple with this one-pan recipe. Seasoning with robust spices like garlic, paprika, chili powder, oregano, black pepper and cumin add the fieriness that one would expect from a spicy Mexican chorizo. Serve chorizo with tacos, burritos, nachos or eggs.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Frontier Chili Powder Fiesta Seasoning Blend
- 3/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon Frontier Ground Chipotle Pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Oregano Leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Black Peppercorns
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Cumin Seed
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 ounces raw chorizo sausage, remove casing, crumble
Mix all spices into pork. Over medium-high heat in a large skillet, sauté sausage, breaking into small pieces. Cook completely. Using a slotted spoon remove the sausage from the pan, place on paper towels to drain. Set aside.