Spicy Snack Mix
- Total Time: 1 hours 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 16 servings
Perfect for game day, on-the-go snacks, or an after-school treat
- 1 package Simply Organic Vegetarian Chili Seasoning Mix 1.0 oz.
- 2 cups multi grain, rice, or corn square-shaped cereal
- 2 cups cheese crackers
- 2 cups pretzels
- 2 cups toasted oat o-shaped cereal
- 1/4 cup salted butter melted
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix together cereals, crackers, and pretzels. Mix Chili Seasoning into melted butter. Pour melted butter over mixture and gently stir to evenly coat. Spread on an ungreased 15x10-inch baking pan.
3. Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely. Store in airtight container.
Substitute bagel chips or mixed nuts for one or more of the ingredients in this recipe to create your own special mix.