Spinach-Avocado Salad with Lime Dressing
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
Citrus-infused olive oil dressing paired with buttery avocado, tangy tomato and crispy spinach makes for a mouthwatering combination. This vegetarian salad can be made as a side dish or served as an entrée. Sprinkle with fresh Parmesan cheese or toss with crunchy croutons for more substance.
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Yellow Mustard Seed
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Oregano Leaf
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup each extra virgin olive oil
- 10 ounces fresh spinach leaves
- 2 ripe avocados, cut in cubes
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
Combine the lime juice, garlic, honey, mustard, and oregano in blender. Blend briefly. With blender running, gradually drizzle in the oils through the opening in the lid. Place the spinach in a large bowl, top with avocado pieces and tomato. Add dressing and toss gently to combine. Serve immediately.