Spinach Salad with Tarragon Vinaigrette
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
The French introduced Polynesia to tarragon. Today Tahitians use it liberally in dressings, stews, and soups. For a special treat, top this salad with cooked shrimp.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Parsley Leaf Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Tarragon Leaf
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Organic Garlic Powder
- 1 pinch Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt
- 4 cups spinach leaves
- 2 oranges, peeled and divided
- 1 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
1. Arrange spinach leaves and orange segments in serving bowls.
2. Combine olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, honey, and spices in a blender. Serve over the spinach salad.