Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
Baked or grilled chicken breasts with a gourmet touch.
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Medium Grind Applewood Smoked Sea Salt
- 4 chicken breasts (approximately 2 pounds)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped cauliflower
- 3 teaspoons milk
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Tenderize chicken breast and flatten in order to stuff and fold.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine cauliflower, cheese, milk and 1 teaspoon Frontier Applewood Smoked Sea Salt. Scoop cheese mix onto each chicken breast, fold and seal with toothpicks.
3. Sprinkle the remaining salt on top.
4. Place in oven-safe baking dish and bake 30 to 40 minutes until chicken is completely done.