- Total Time: 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
This simple and wholesome taco salad will become your go-to weeknight meal. Featuring ground turkey, tomatoes, kidney beans and Mexican spices, this filling is a perfect addition to tortilla chips, warmed tortillas or a chip bowl. Top with sour cream, guacamole or salsa and serve immediately.
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Mexican Seasoning Blend 2.00 oz.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Cumin Seed 1.76 oz.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Cilantro Leaf 0.56 oz.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt 5 lb
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (15-ounces) chopped tomatoes in sauce
- 1 can (15-ounces) dark red kidney beans, drained
- 2 cups lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
In skillet, brown ground turkey in the oil over medium heat. Add remaining ingredients and continue to cook just until heated through.