- Total Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
Put a unique and spicy twist on traditional meatballs with Frontier's ethnic Tandoori Masala seasoning. Crafted like normal meatballs, but with added cheese and finely diced veggies, these meatballs are great over pasta or served with a homemade Vindaloo BBQ Sauce.
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Tandoori Masala Seasoning
- 1 pound lean hamburger meat
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 egg
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Mix with hands until just combined. (Do not over mix.)
3. Use a tablespoon to measure out meatballs. Form into balls and place on a lined baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Bake on one side for about 8 minutes, then turn the meatballs over and bake about 7 minutes more. Serve hot.