Tarragon Salad Dressing
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 36 servings
This recipe makes enough for company. It's also a good make-ahead dressing to keep stocked in the refrigerator for day-to-day use.
- 4 teaspoons Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Yellow Mustard Seed
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Tarragon Leaf
- 1/4 cup Frontier Organic Parsley Leaf Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Garlic Powder
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 cups olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
Combine all ingredients and blend well. Chill. Set out at room temperature 1/2 hour before serving, to liquify oil. Shake well.