Tarragon Sweet Potatoes
- Total Time: 1 hours 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
Tarragon adds a fresh note to sweet potatoes. Glazing with a sweetener cinches its status as a festive dish. Once the potatoes are baked, the dish takes just a few minutes to put together!
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Korintje Cinnamon 1.90 oz.
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt 5 lb
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Tarragon Leaf 0.42 oz.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Parsley Leaf Flakes 0.24 oz.
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, baked until just tender (about 45 to 60 minutes @ 350 degrees)
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons roasted cashews
1. Peel and slice hot sweet potatoes (about 1/4 inch thick).
2. Place slices in a shallow serving dish.
3. Melt together the remaining ingredients, except parsley and cashews, and pour over the potatoes.
4. Sprinkle with parsley and cashews and serve.
You can prepare this dish a day ahead and simply reheat in the oven (covered for 20 to 30 minutes @ 350 degrees) just before serving, if you like.