Tarragon Sweet Potatoes
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
Tarragon adds a fresh note to sweet potatoes. Glazing with a sweetener cinches its status as a festive dish. Once the potatoes are baked, the dish takes just a few minutes to put together!
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Korintje Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Tarragon Leaf
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Parsley Leaf Flakes
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, baked until just tender (about 45 to 60 minutes @ 350 degrees)
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons roasted cashews
1. Peel and slice hot sweet potatoes (about 1/4 inch thick).
2. Place slices in a shallow serving dish.
3. Melt together the remaining ingredients, except parsley and cashews, and pour over the potatoes.
4. Sprinkle with parsley and cashews and serve.