Turmeric Almond Milk with Ginger
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 2 servings
Tap into the goodness of turmeric with this spiced up almond milk recipe made with ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, sea salt and honey.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Frontier Ground Turmeric Root 1.92 oz.
- 3/4 teaspoon Frontier Ground Ginger Root 1.52 oz.
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Korintje Cinnamon 1.90 oz.
- Frontier Ground Nutmeg 1.92 oz.
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Coarse Sea Salt 5 lb.
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
1. In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients and whisk until well combined. Bring to a simmer and let cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Sprinkle with turmeric and serve hot or refrigerate and serve cold