Tuscan Tomato Salad
- Total Time: 17 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
Here’s an easy, elegant way to serve your bounty of tomatoes.
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Oregano Leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Cut & Sitfed Sweet Basil Leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Whole Thyme Leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Sage Leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Garlic Granules
- 1 pinch Frontier Organic Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 thick slices bread (Italian, French, or sourdough work nicely)
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
1. Brush 2 tablespoons olive oil on the bread. Sprinkle with the oregano, basil, thyme, sage, and garlic. Place on baking sheet and broil until browned. Cool, then break bread apart into bite-size pieces.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together remaining oil and vinegar.
3. In serving bowl, combine tomatoes, mozzarella, olives, and bread. Toss with oil and vinegar. Sprinkle with pepper.