Vegetarian Bean and Bac’Un Soup
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 6 servings
This hearty, satisfying soup uses a few basic ingredients and leaves room to make it your own. White beans are the start of this dish, paired with crunchy vegetarian Bac'Uns and seasoned with robust spices. Add chopped vegetables, quinoa or more Bac'Uns for extra substance.
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Parsley Leaf Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Yellow Mustard Seed
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Ginger Root
- 1/2 cup Frontier Organic Bac'Uns Vegetarian Bits
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 (15-ounce) cans drained and rinsed white beans
Add more Bac’Uns for extra flavor and thickness, or add a little more water to thin to desired consistency. Serve with crackers. This soup is a meal and not just an appetizer.