Vindaloo BBQ Sauce
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
This fiery take on traditional hickory-flavored BBQ sauce will make taste buds tingle. Simple, yet packed with intense flavor, this vindaloo-seasoned sauce can be used as a dip, marinade or dressing. For more of a barbeque flavor, try pan roasting the seasoning for about a minute on medium heat before adding to saucepan.
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Vindaloo Curry Seasoning
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
1. Combine all ingredients together in a small saucepan. Heat over medium high heat, stirring often until mixture starts to bubble.
2. Use as you would any other BBQ sauce.
3. Store leftover sauce in refrigerator.