Vindaloo Fried Chicken
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
Kickin' up a classic with a bit of spice!
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Vindaloo Curry Seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2/3 cup flour
- 8 teaspoons vegetable oil
1. Whisk together egg and milk in a medium-sized bowl. Add chicken to egg mixture, making sure that all of the chicken is covered in the mixture. Place in refrigerator for at least 10 minutes.
2. In the meantime, sift the Vindaloo Seasoning and flour together on a plate. Coat the chicken in the flour mixture.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet. When oil is hot, add the chicken and cook thoroughly. Depending on the thickness of the chicken pieces, it will take 4 to 6 minutes per side, or about 8 to 12 minutes for chicken strips.
4. Remove chicken from oil and place on plate lined with paper towels to remove excess oil. Serve hot.