- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
Vindaloo, a curry dish packing some serious fiery heat, is an Indian restaurant staple. Although this recipe doesn't feature curry, its spicy nuances mimic the flavor and adds a kick of piquant flavor to baked pork. For an interesting barbeque flavor, try pan-roasting the spices for about a minute on medium heat before making the paste. Serve over rice or stir fry with vegetables for a complete meal.
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Vindaloo Curry Seasoning 1.9 oz.
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 pound pork, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1. Make a paste of vinegar, Vindaloo Seasoning, and water.
2. Place pork in a glass baking dish. Pour paste over pork and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
3. Heat oil in pan. When oil is hot, stir fry pork until cooked thoroughly.
Serve over rice.
For an interesting barbeque flavor, try pan roasting the spices for about a minute on medium heat before making the paste.
Substitute chicken for pork.
Substitute malt vinegar for vinegar.
Stir fry with vegetables to create a complete meal.