Warming Ginger Tea
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
An after-dinner cup of ginger tea can be warming — and settling, too. For a fun punch, combine the sweetened tea with 1 cup of ginger ale, and serve over ice cubes.
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Fair Trade Certified China Green Tea
- 1 Frontier Organic 2 3/4" Korintje Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 Frontier Organic Hand Select Whole Cloves
- 1 cup boiling water
- honey to taste
- 1 teaspoon sliced or grated ginger root
1. Place the ginger root and green tea in a teacup. Pour boiling water into the cup, cover and steep 10 to 15 minutes. Strain. (Or use a tea strainer for the ginger and tea.)
2. Sweeten with honey. Add cinnamon stick and a clove bud or two.