Wheatgrass Pineapple Smoothie with Turmeric
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 3 servings
A clean, green pineapple smoothie boosted with wheatgrass powder, kale powder, spirulina powder, turmeric and black pepper. By Tess Masters, The Blender Girl
A clean, green pineapple smoothie boosted with wheatgrass powder, kale powder, spirulina powder, turmeric and black pepper.
By Tess Masters, The Blender Girl
- 1 tablespoon Frontier Organic Kale Powder 1 lb
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Wheat Grass Powder 1 lb
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Spirulina Powder 8 oz.
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Ground Turmeric Root 1 lb
- Pinch Frontier Organic Fine Grind Black Pepper 1 lb
- 1 1/2 cups raw coconut water or filtered water
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 3 cups frozen pineapple
1. In blender, combine all ingredients and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds, until well blended (may still be a little clumpy from the pineapple consistency, but should be smooth enough to sip).