Yogurt Chicken Kabobs
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Hands-on Time: 20 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
Kabobs make for a fun way to serve up your favorite meat, fruits or vegetables. In this recipe, crunchy bell pepper, onion and chicken are seasoned with a dollop of tangy yogurt and Frontier's Salt-Free All-Purpose Seasoning for a simple, yet flavorful meal. Serve with wild rice and fresh summer fruit.
- 5 teaspoons Frontier Organic Salt-Free All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 large red onion, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
1. Cut chicken into 1½-inch pieces and place in a large plastic zipper bag with the green pepper and onion. Add the Greek yogurt, All-Purpose Seasoning, and lemon juice to the bag. Seal the bag, and toss ingredients, coating all chicken pieces with the yogurt.
2. Place bag in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, occasionally tossing the bag to re-coat the chicken.
3. Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high. Place marinated chicken pieces, red onion and green bell pepper pieces on skewers, alternating the pieces.
4. Grill the kabobs for 10 to 15 minutes, searing on all sides. (The chicken’s internal temperature should reach at least 165 degrees).