Coconut Mango Lassi with Cardamom
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 2 servings
This luxurious and refreshing beverage is slightly sweet and slightly tart. We used creamy coconut milk as the base for the drink making this classic Indian beverage dairy-free. A touch of honey lets the sweetness of the mangos and the tropical coconut flavor shine on their own. This drink is enhanced with cardamom for a savory and warming touch that is subtly spicy and quite heavenly
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Decorticated Cardamom Seed Powder 2.08 oz.
- 2 Ataulfo (also known as Champagne) mangos, chilled about 1.5 cups if cut into chunks)
- 1 3/4 cups (13.5-ounce can) light coconut milk, chilled
- 1/4 cup plain unsweetened yogurt, chilled
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 lime, juiced and chilled
- 2 handfuls of ice
- Lime wedges, for garnish
1. Add all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
2. Pour into two serving glass and garnish with lime wedges and a dash cardamom, if desired.
3. Enjoy immediately.