Cucumber Melon Salad with Prosciutto
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 4 servings
An easy and fresh summer salad featuring fresh melon and cucumbers paired with salty prosciutto and feta with a kick of heat from red pepper flakes.
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Coarse Sea Salt 5 lb.
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Fine Grind Black Pepper 1.80 oz.
- Frontier Crushed Red Chili Peppers 1.20 oz.
- 1 medium cucumber, roughly 12 oz.
- 1 1/2 pounds melon
- 2 to 3 ounces prosciutto
- 1 ounce crumbled feta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
1. Wash and peel the cucumber if the skin is tough. Cut into 1/2-inch cubes and place in a bowl.
2. Cut the melon in half and remove the seeds. Use a melon baller to scoop melon into balls. Add to the bowl with the cucumber.
3. In the melon mixture, add strips of prosciutto and crumbled feta.
4. In a small jar, combine olive oil, lemon juice, honey, salt and black pepper. Shake until well combined and pour over the salad. Toss until the salad is well coated with the dressing. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes before serving.