Tortellini Caprese Salad Skewers with Herb Vinaigrette
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
A quick and easy appetizer that is made possible by using store-bought cheese tortellini and a homemade herb vinaigrette.
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Whole Rosemary Leaf 0.85 oz.
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Whole Thyme Leaf 0.63 oz.
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Garlic Powder 2.33 oz.
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Fine Grind Black Pepper 1.80 oz.
- pinch Frontier Coarse Sea Salt 5 lb.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1 dozen fresh cheese tortellini
- 1 dozen cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 dozen small mozzarella balls
1. Whisk olive oil, vinegar, rosemary, thyme, garlic powder, black pepper and salt together and set aside.
2. Cook tortellini according to the package. Drain and let cool slightly. Meanwhile, cut the grape tomatoes in half.
3. Add tortellini to the skewer followed by two halves of the grape tomatoes and one mozzarella ball. Repeat with remaining ingredients and skewers.
4. Place the skewers on a platter and drizzle dressing on top. Serve immediately.
Look for tortellini in the cooler section of your local grocery store.