Summer’s Bloom Jasmine Tea Martini
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 1 servings
Though not a true martini, the jasmine tea and elderflower perfume of this sumptuous yet refreshing cocktail will remind you of a summer garden in full bloom.
- 1/4 shot Frontier Organic Fair Trade Certified Jasmine Tea 1 lb
- 2 shots vodka
- 1 shot St. Germain (elderflower liqueur, widely available in well-stocked liquor stores)
- 1/4 shot dry vermouth
- 1 edible flower blossom, such as a pansy, for garnish
1. Add all ingredients but the garnish to a pint glass.
2. Fill with ice and stir swiftly, 40 revolutions.
3. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with the blossom.
4. Serve immediately.
*Ensure tea is brewed and cooled before adding to ingredients