Pungent onion and zingy salt add flavor and zip to almost any savory dish. This versatile blend can also be used to invigorate your dishes at the table.
- Add to green salads and side salads (like chicken, pasta, tofu, and potato).
- Rub or sprinkle on meats, fish, shellfish, poultry, seafood or tofu before grilling, broiling, or baking.
- Sprinkle on cooked vegetables.
- Add to casseroles.
- Add to grain dishes.
- Add to egg dishes, like quiche, scrambled eggs, deviled eggs and omelets.
- Sprinkle on sandwiches.
- Sprinkle on breads before toasting, or use to top focaccia or breadsticks.
- Add to stuffings.
- Sprinkle on salads.
- Use to make dressings, dips, gravies, and sauces.
- Sprinkle on homemade pretzels.
- Add to soups and stews.
- Add to hamburger, veggie burgers, meatloaf, and bean or nut loaf.
- Add to mashed or baked potatoes.
- Combine equal parts sour cream and mayonnaise. Add onion salt and parsley to taste for a quick, appealing onion dip.
on orders $75 or more*
JOIN GRASSROOTS ADVISORS
Earn rewards for your opinions.
© 2013 Frontier Natural Products Co-op. All rights reserved.