Add freshly ground peppercorns to your cooking repertoire to punch up the flavor in every savory dish. For a peppery burst of flavor, simply grind a few peppercorns during cooking or at the table.
Suggested Uses: Place Peppermill Blends in a clear peppermill for a colorful gourmet touch.
- Add to omelets, scrambled egg, deviled eggs, and quiche.
- Add to grain dishes.
- Sprinkle on green salads and side salads (chicken, tofu, potato, tomato, slaw).
- Use on any casserole.
- Add to soups and stews.
- Add to dips just before serving.
- Rub or sprinkle on meats, poultry, fish, seafood, or tofu before grilling, broiling or baking.
- Add to mashed or baked potatoes.
- Sprinkle on any cooked vegetables, including cream-style corn or corn on the cob.
- Add to stuffings for poultry or mushrooms.
- Try waking up your lunch sandwich with a twist or two of freshly ground peppercorns.
on orders $75 or more*
JOIN GRASSROOTS ADVISORS
Earn rewards for your opinions.
© 2013 Frontier Natural Products Co-op. All rights reserved.