- Bulk Personal Care
- Essential Oils
- Aromatherapy Baths
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Aromatherapy Body Care
- Aura Cacia Baby
- Aura Cacia Kids
- Aromatherapy Gifts
- Aromatherapy for the Home
- Oil & Personal Care Containers
This tasty blend will enhance a variety of soups, salads, entrees and side dishes. Also known as the "Traditional French Herb Blend," Fines Herbs uses a light touch to enhance dishes. Try it with fish, seafood, and poultry, in white sauces, and in delicate salads.
Directions: Fines Herbs are best added near the end of cooking. (Because the flavor and aroma is delicate, it's easily dissipated by heat.)
- Add to soups, especially tomato soups, cream soups, and chowders.
- Use in egg dishes, like omelets and quiche.
- Use to flavor sauces, especially white sauces for fish, seafood, and poultry.
- Add to cooked hot pasta for dinner or cooled for pasta salad.
- Combine with softened butter to make flavored butter. Use on breads or cooked vegetables.
- Sprinkle on tomato salad or other tomato dishes
- Add to cheese spreads.
- Use to flavor chicken dishes.
- Combine with cream base (sour cream/softened cream cheese/mayo/yogurt) to make an elegant dip.
- For a quick and easy bean salad, simply mix cooked cannellinis with olive oil, a dash of balsamic vinegar, and Fines Herbs to taste. Chill.
|RECIPE||PREP TIME||COOK TIME|
|Appetizers & Snacks|
|Cheesy Herb Spread||5 min||—|
on orders $75 or more*
© 2014 Frontier Natural Products Co-op. All rights reserved.