Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip
9 ounces fresh spinach
1 can (14-ounces) quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Cayenne
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup grated Asiago cheese
1/4 teaspoon Frontier Sea Salt
1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic Nutmeg
1 teaspoon Frontier Pepper Fusion Black Pepper with Garlic
, about 48 cranks
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, and spray a small casserole dish with non-stick spray.
2. Remove stems from spinach and roughly chop the leaves.
3. Place spinach in a large skillet with 1 tablespoon of water. Cook, folding frequently, until all spinach is wilted, about 3 minutes. Drain and let cool.
4. In a large bowl, combine spinach, artichokes, lemon juice and olive oil.
5. In another bowl, combine cayenne, sour cream, heavy cream, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, Asiago cheese, sea salt, nutmeg, olive oil and Fusion Black Pepper until uniform. Add to spinach mixture.
6. Stir mixture to combine, then spread evenly into the greased casserole dish. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until dip is bubbly.
Serve with bread or crackers.
Black Pepper with Garlic
Pepper Fusion Grinders perfectly pair the hot, biting flavor of whole organic peppercorns with a select complementary spice. Use the adjustable grinder top to select your preferred grind size and release the full flavor of each peppercorn!
Complete product information, including description, product ingredients and price.
As prepared, each serving contains 70 calories, 6g total fat, 20mg cholesterol, 130mg sodium, 2g total carbohydrate and 2g protein.