Garlic & Herb Twice-Baked Potatoes
2 large baking potatoes, washed and scrubbed
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1 tablespoon Frontier Salt-Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning
1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
3 tablespoons sour cream
2 tablespoons milk
1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic Paprika
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Brush outside of potatoes with olive oil and bake in a casserole dish for 50 to 60 minutes, or until fork tender.
3. Take a thin slice off of the top of each potato, and then use a spoon to scoop out the inside of the potato, until there is about a 1/4-inch thick shell left on the potato.
4. In a large bowl, mash the potato pulp with the melted butter. Stir in Garlic & Herb Seasoning, cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese and sour cream.
5. Pipe or spoon the potato mixture back into the potato shells. Top with ground paprika.
6. Place potatoes back in casserole dish and bake for 20 to 25 more minutes.
7. Remove from oven. Cut each potato in half to yield 4 servings.
or crumbled, cooked bacon to the potato mixture before baking the second time.
Garlic & Herb Seasoning
Garlic is the star of this salt-free blend, but other seasonings play their supporting roles perfectly. Use Garlic N Herb on any dish you'd normally season with garlic.
Complete product information, including description, product ingredients and price.
More Delicious Recipes
As prepared, each serving contains 300 calories, 15g total fat, 40mg cholesterol, 160mg sodium, 35g total carbohydrate and 9g protein.