Greek Manicotti with Tzatziki Sauce
8 manicotti shells
1 cup farmer's cheese
1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
1/2 cup cooked, chopped spinach, well-drained
1 cup hummus, prepared or homemade
1 teaspoon Frontier Organic Cumin
1/2 cup chopped red pepper
1/2 cup chopped zucchini
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped green or black olives
1/4 cup olive oil
1 1/2 cups plain whole milk yogurt
1/2 cup sour cream (or 2 cups Greek yogurt)
1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
2 garlic clove, chopped
1 teaspoon Frontier Lemon Pepper
1/2 teaspoon Frontier Organic White Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Cook manicotti shells according to package instructions. Rinse in cold water.
3. Combine filling ingredients and use to stuff shells. Place stuffed shells into baking dish.
4. Sauté red pepper, zucchini, onion, and olives in oil, then spoon onto manicotti. Cover either with baking dish lid or aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes.
5. Combine Tzatziki Sauce ingredients in food processor or blender and purée until smooth. Heat in saucepan until slightly warmed (don’t overcook or the sauce will curdle), and serve with manicotti.