Mediterranean Pork Salad
1 pound boneless pork chops
2 teaspoons Frontier Salt-Free All-Purpose Seasoning
1/4 cup 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 bag (5 ounces) baby spinach
1/2 large cucumber, thinly sliced and halved
1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup jarred Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
1/2 cup sliced red onion
2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a large glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Use 1 teaspoon All-Purpose Seasoning to evenly season both sides of pork.
3. In a large ovenproof saucepan, heat 1 teaspoon olive oil over medium-high heat. Place seasoned pork in saucepan and cook for about 4 minutes, turning to sear on both sides.
4. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and place in oven for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until the internal temperature reads 145 degrees. Remove from oven, and let sit, covered, for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, slice pork into ½-inch thick slices.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and 1 teaspoon All-Purpose Seasoning,
6. In a large salad bowl, toss together spinach and dressing. Lay cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, onions and pork slices on top of salad, and then sprinkle with feta cheese.
Sprinkle salad with additional All-Purpose Seasoning for even more flavor.
You'll never miss the salt with All-Purpose Seasoning on hand. Use it to transform any savory dish from ordinary to delectable — while cooking or at the table.
Complete product information, including description, product ingredients and price.
More Delicious Recipes
As prepared, each serving contains 250 calories, 16g total fat, 60mg cholesterol, 280mg sodium, 7g total carbohydrate and 19g protein.