15 ounces tomato sauce
14.5 ounces diced tomatoes
1 package Simply Organic Roasted Garlic Spaghetti Sauce Mix
15 ounces ricotta cheese
12 ounces cottage cheese
8 ounces shredded Italian Blend cheese, divided
1 package (8-ounces) lasagna noodles
3 cups fresh spinach leaves
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 2-quart casserole pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Mix together tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and Roasted Garlic Spaghetti Sauce.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the ricotta, cottage and half the shredded cheese.
4. Spread a thin layer of the tomato mixture in bottom of 2-quart casserole pan. Place a layer of uncooked lasagna noodles over sauce, then add a layer of spinach. Add a layer of the cheese mixture. Repeat until all the ingredients are used (approximately 3 layers).
5. Top with remaining shredded cheese and Parmesan heese. Cover with foil and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Assemble a day ahead and refrigerate. Increase bake time 15 to 20 minutes.
Roasted Garlic Spaghetti Sauce Seasoning Mix, ORGANIC, Gluten-Free
Garlic Spaghetti Sauce Mix is a traditional family favorite that’s chock-full of classics like garlic and onion as well as Mediterranean seasonings basil and oregano.
Complete product information, including description, product ingredients and price.
More Delicious Recipes
As prepared, each serving contains 230 calories, 8g total fat, 30mg cholesterol, 730mg sodium, 25g total carbohydrate and 17g protein.