1 package (5-ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1/4 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, divided
2 1/2 teaspoons Frontier Salt-Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning
1/4 teaspoon Frontier Organic Nutmeg
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 pound)
3/4 cup low-sodium spaghetti sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a large glass baking dish with non-stick spray.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together spinach, ricotta cheese, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, 1½ teaspoons Seasoning, and nutmeg.
3. Using a sharp knife, cut a large cavity in each chicken breast (but be careful not to cut all the way through!). Rub remaining Seasoning on the outside of chicken breasts, then spoon spinach mixture into each breast. Close cavities with toothpicks, so that the filling does not leak out during cooking.
4. Place chicken breasts in a large, glass baking dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
5. Evenly coat chicken breasts with spaghetti sauce, and then sprinkle the remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan on top of sauce. Bake an additional 5 minutes, until cheese on top is melted.
Use Alfredo Sauce
instead of spaghetti sauce for an even richer chicken dish.
Garlic & Herb Seasoning
Garlic is the star of this salt-free blend, but other seasonings play their supporting roles perfectly. Use Garlic N Herb on any dish you'd normally season with garlic.
Complete product information, including description, product ingredients and price.
More Delicious Recipes
As prepared, each serving contains 240 calories, 9g total fat, 90mg cholesterol, 340mg sodium, 8g total carbohydrate and 31g protein.