Curried Stir Fry
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 5 mins
- Makes: 6 servings
A combination of Indian and Asian cuisines, this creamy, curried stir fry recipe features tofu with added flavors from black pepper, curry powder, onion flakes and sherry. This curry can be served on its own or over steamed rice.
- 3 teaspoons Frontier Organic Curry Powder
- 1/4 cup Frontier Organic Onion Flakes
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Organic Cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Frontier Organic No-Chicken Broth Powder
- 1 pinch Frontier Organic Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 1 pound tofu
- 1/2 teaspoon sherry
1. Blend cornstarch, water, honey, and pepper to a paste.
2. Heat oil. Add salt, then tofu, and stir-fry for 1 minute. Sprinkle tofu with sherry, stir-fry for one minute, then remove from heat.
3. In another pan, stir curry powder over low heat for a few seconds. Add onion and stir-fry for 1 minute. Combine tofu and onions, and heat gently for 1 minute. Stir in stock and heat quickly. Stir in cornstarch paste to thicken. Serve immediately.