Fines Herbes Stuffed Mushrooms
Total Time: 0 hrs 0 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 0 mins
Makes: 24 servings
A good stuffed mushroom recipe should be in every cook's recipe box. These mushrooms are easy to prepare and make an elegant appetizer. Featuring aromatic fines herbes -- chives, chervil, tarragon and parsley -- this savory mushroom recipe can be served with fresh Parmesan cheese for a tangy finish.
- 1 teaspoon Cilantro leaf c/s organic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Tarragon leaf organic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Parsley c/s organic
- 1 pinch Sea Salt regular 5# pkg.
- 1 pinch Pepper black medium grind org
- 24 large, firm mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup finely ground almonds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chervil
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Clean the mushrooms and trim the dry ends. Remove the stems and carefully scoop out a small bit of the center of the cap to accommodate the stuffing.
3. Finely chop the mushroom stems and scrapings. Heat the oil in a large, non-stick skillet and add the onion and mushroom bits and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion has softened and the mushrooms have given off their liquid, about 10 minutes. Add the almonds and herbs and season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Stuff the caps with the mixture and bake in preheated oven until browned, 15-20 minutes.
Top with fresh Parmesan cheese.
From this recipe
Frontier Co-op Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt 5 lb SKU: 193$7.32
Frontier Co-op Frontier Organic Medium Grind Black Pepper 1.80 oz. SKU: 18437$8.69
Frontier Co-op Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Tarragon Leaf 0.42 oz. SKU: 18412$4.28
Frontier Co-op Frontier Organic Parsley Leaf Flakes 0.24 oz. SKU: 18379$2.83
Frontier Co-op Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Cilantro Leaf 0.56 oz. SKU: 18324$4.49