Harissa Olive Salad
Total Time: 0 hrs 0 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 0 mins
Makes: 28 servings
Traditionally used to season dips, spreads and other appetizers, Tunisian harissa seasoning is full of fiery, robust flavor. In this recipe, Greek-style olive salad gets a spicy makeover with the combination of harissa, feta cheese and red onion. To kick up the heat even more, sprinkle in more Frontier Harissa Seasoning.
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Co-op Harissa Seasoning, Organic 1.90 oz.
- 1 cup pitted and coarsely chopped black olives
- 1 cup pitted and coarsely chopped Kalamata olives
- 1 cup pitted and coarsely chopped green olives
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
1. In a large mixing bowl, place olives, onion and cheese.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar and Harissa Seasoning. Add to the large bowl and carefully mix together.
3. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Add more onion for extra flavor.To kick up the heat, add more Harissa Seasoning.