Grilled Calypso Pork Chops
Total Time: 0 hrs 22 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 10 mins
Makes: 4 servings
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Table Grind Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Ginger Root, Ground, Organic
- 1/8 teaspoon
- 1/8 teaspoon Cloves ground organic
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, about 1/4 pound each
- 2/3 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon plus 1 teaspoon dark rum (optional)
- 1 teaspoon plus 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon plus 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
1. Prepare grill.
2. Combine all ingredients in a heavy, sealable plastic bag. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator 4 to 24 hours.
3. Remove chops from marinade, discarding leftover marinade. Grill chops for 10 to 12 minutes over indirect heat on covered grill, turning once to brown both sides.