Sage Advice Vodka Cocktail
Total Time: 0 hrs 0 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 0 mins
- 1/4 teaspoon Peppercorns black whole org
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Sage Leaf, Ground, Organic 0.80 oz.
- 1/4 teaspoon Cane Sugar, Organic 5# FT
- 1/2 cup Cane Sugar, Organic 5# FT
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 cantaloupe (about 2 1/2 cups), sliced
- 3 fresh sage leaves
- 1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups water
For the cocktail
1. In a sturdy glass or bottom of a shaker, combine peppercorns, sage leaves (dried and fresh) and sugar.
2. With muddler or handle of wooden spoon, mash the mixture to break down and release flavors.
3. Pour in the vodka and lemonade and gently mix.
4. Add ice and shake for 30 seconds. Strain into an old fashioned glass.
For the lemonade
1. In a blender, combine all ingredients except water.
2. Blend on high until mixture is smooth.
3. Remove and strain mixture through a fine mesh sieve or strainer, add water and stir until well blended.