Grilled Veggie Pizza
Total Time: 1 hrs 5 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 25 mins
Makes: 8 servings
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano leaf c/s organic
- 1/2 teaspoon Sweet Basil leaf c/s organic
- 1/4 teaspoon Marjoram leaf c/s imported org
- 1/4 teaspoon Rosemary leaf whole organic
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic powder organic
- 1 1/3 cups grated Gruyere or Swiss cheese
- crust for one 12-inch pizza (homemade or readymade)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 small green pepper, sliced
- 1/2 small eggplant, sliced in rounds and then in half
- 1/2 small red onion, cut in small wedges
- 8 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
2. Combine the olive oil, soy sauce and garlic powder in a small bowl. Brush this mixture on all of the vegetables. Grill each of the vegetables until nicely browned and tender. Set aside.
3. Combine the tomato paste, balsamic vinegar, oregano, basil, marjoram and rosemary. Spread on prepared pizza crust. Top with grilled vegetables and then cheese.
4. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned.
From this recipe
Frontier Co-op Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Marjoram Leaf 0.40 oz. SKU: 18485$3.05
Frontier Co-op Frontier Organic Whole Rosemary Leaf 0.85 oz. SKU: 18468$4.69
Frontier Co-op Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Oregano 0.36 oz. SKU: 18377$3.48
Frontier Co-op Frontier Organic Garlic Powder 2.33 oz. SKU: 18351$6.05
Frontier Co-op Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Sweet Basil Leaf 0.56 oz. SKU: 18304$3.76