- Preheat oven to 175 degrees. Line a baking tray with a silicone mat.
- Into a food processor, add strawberries, chia seeds, goji berries, honey and lemon juice. Process for about 4 minutes, until smooth.
- Pour onto baking tray and spread into an even layer using a spatula.
- Bake at 175 degrees for 2 to 4 hours, or until there are no soft spots. Time will vary depending on your oven.
- Peel fruit thin off of baking sheet. Using kitchen scissors, cut to desired size. Roll fruit thins up in parchment paper and store in refrigerator.