1 large egg white
1 tablespoon water
1 pound whole natural almonds
⅓ cups sugar
1 tablespoon Frontier Co-op Sea Salt
1½ teaspoons Frontier Co-op Smoked Paprika
1 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Chili Powder
1 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Cumin, Ground
½ teaspoon Frontier Co-op Ground Coriander
½ teaspoons Frontier Co-op Cayenne
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. In a large bowl, add egg white and water and whisk vigorously until frothy.
- Stir in almonds until coated with mixture, then transfer to a colander and let drain 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl combine sugar, salt, smoked paprika, chili powder, cumin, coriander and cayenne pepper.
- Place almonds in a sealable container or bag, add paprika mixture and shake until well coated. Spread almonds onto a large baking sheet in a single layer (or as close to single layer as you can).
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes, until roasted. Remove from oven and immediately transfer to a clean baking sheet. Let cool 5 minutes, then separate any that clumped together and cool completely. The almonds will crisp as they cool.
- Store in a re-sealable container or bag. Can be frozen for up to 6 months.
From this recipe
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Sea Salt, Coarse 5 lbs. SKU: 333$15.30
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Smoked Paprika, Ground, Organic 1 lb. SKU: 4873$23.00
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Chili Powder, Organic 1.94 oz. SKU: 18361$4.79
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Cumin Seed, Ground, Organic 5.61 oz. SKU: 31076$5.39
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Ground Coriander Seed 1.60 oz. SKU: 18333$3.99
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Cayenne Chili Pepper Powder (35,000 HU) 1 lb SKU: 115$12.00
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Kosher Flake Salt 1 lb. SKU: 4419$10.00
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Cayenne Chili Pepper, Ground, Organic 1.70 oz. SKU: 18428$5.49