Apple-Dapple Coffee Cake
Total Time: 0 hrs 15 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 15 mins
Makes: 9 servings
- 3 teaspoons
- 3 teaspoons Cane Sugar, Organic 5# FT
- 4 teaspoons Maple Syrup granules organic
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Korintje Cinnamon, Ground, Organic 1.90 oz.
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached white all-purpose flour
- 6 teaspoons butter
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 large apples, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and sugar.
3. Cut 4 tablespoons butter into flour until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add egg and milk, stir just to mix (do not over mix), and turn into greased 9x9-inch pan.
4. Top with sliced apples and dot with 2 tablespoons butter.
5. Sprinkle maple granules and cinnamon over the apples.
6. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until topping is golden and crisp.
From this recipe
Frontier Frontier Co-op Baking Powder (no added aluminum) 1 lb. SKU: 2333$23.00
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Cane Sugar, Organic, Fair Trade 5 lbs. SKU: 2950$27.00
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Maple Syrup Granules, Organic 1 lb. SKU: 2885$29.00
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Korintje Cinnamon, Ground, Organic 1.90 oz. SKU: 18434$6.39