Earl Grey Rum Punch
Total Time: 0 hrs 0 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 0 mins
Makes: 8 servings
1. Boil the water and steep the tea 4 to 5 minutes (or to your preferred strength).
2. Strain tea into a pitcher or punch bowl.
3. Add remaining ingredients (except garnishes) and stir until the brown sugar has desolated.
4. To serve cold Pour over ice into eight highball glasses. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and orange slice.
5. To serve warm Ladle into eight heated Irish coffee glasses or mugs. Add a splash of melted butter for a rich form of hotty toddy, and garnish with a cinnamon stick and orange slice.