2 cups instant or rolled oats
1/2 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Baking Soda
1/2 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Sea Salt
1/2 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Cinnamon
1/2 cup puffed rice cereal
3/4 cup oat flour
1/2 cup chopped Frontier Co-op Goji Berries
1/4 cup coconut oil or butter, melted
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup dark brown sugar
1/4 cup applesauce
1 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all dry ingredients together, including goji berries.
- In a separate bowl, mix liquid ingredients together.
- Slowly mix liquid ingredients into dry ingredients while stirring.
- Pour mixture into parchment-lined pan and flatten with a spatula.
- Place on center rack in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Place granola bars on parchment paper in refrigerator to cool for at least two hours. Bars will firm up after cooling.
- Cut into bars and wrap in plastic wrap, store in pantry or fridge in an airtight container.
From this recipe
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Goji (Lycii) Berries (Gou Qi Zi), Whole 1 lb. SKU: 894$46.66
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Vanilla Extract 2 fl. oz. SKU: 23187$10.99
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Korintje Cinnamon, Ground 1.92 oz. SKU: 18325$5.69
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Baking Soda 1 lb. SKU: 2302$4.98
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Sea Salt, Table Grind 5 lb. SKU: 193$13.84