1 teaspoonChili Powder Organic
1/2 teaspoonFrontier Co-op Sea Salt, Table Grind
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup diced onion
1/2 cup diced bell pepper
1/2 cup diced zucchini
3 large eggs
2 tablespoons milk
1 tablespoon lime juice
4 8" whole wheat tortillas
1/4 cup salsa (your choice of spice level)
1.5 ounces shredded sharp cheese
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil followed by the onions, peppers,
zucchini, and chili powder. Cook until all the vegetables are tender, 6 to 8 minutes.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and salt. Pour into the vegetables and cook
until the eggs are set.
3. While the eggs are cooking, peel and remove the pit from the avocados. Combine the
avocados with the lime juice and salt. Mash until everything is incorporated.
4. When you’re ready to assemble, divide most of the cheese onto the middle of the
tortillas, reserving about ¼ cup of cheese. Layer the eggs, avocados, and a bit of salsa
on top of the cheese.
5. Fold the short edges over the eggs and roll/tuck to close the burrito. Add a sprinkle of
cheese at the seal.
6. Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat and place the burritos seam side down on the
pan. Cook until the burrito is crispy and browning. Turn over and repeat on the other
For an even more filling burrito, add 1 cup of black beans to the egg mixture