- Cane Sugar, Organic 5# FT
- Sea Salt regular 5# pkg.
- Sweet Basil leaf c/s organic
unsalted butter, cold and cubed
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees and spray a baking sheet lightly with non-stick spray.
2. Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Stir in basil.
3. Blend butter into dry ingredients with a pastry blender until the mixture resembles a coarse meal. Slowly add milk, stirring to incorporate until the mixture forms a sticky dough.
4. Drop large spoonfuls (about ½ cup each) of batter onto the baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes, until biscuits are golden brown. 5. Remove from oven and let cool.
From this recipe
Frontier Frontier Co-op Baking Powder (no added aluminum) 1 lb. SKU: 2333$23.00
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Cane Sugar, Organic, Fair Trade 5 lbs. SKU: 2950$14.85
Frontier Co-op Frontier Table Grind Sea Salt 5 lb SKU: 193$7.32
Frontier Co-op Frontier Organic Cut & Sifted Sweet Basil Leaf 0.56 oz. SKU: 18304$3.76