- 1 pinch Frontier Co-op Table Grind Sea Salt
- 3 teaspoons Cocoa Powder Org Non-Alkalizd
- 1/4 teaspoon Organic Vanilla Extract 2oz.
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 6 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened applesauce
- 6 teaspoons firm silken tofu
- 4 teaspoons chunky peanut butter, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
Crust1. Measure the flour and cocoa into a medium bowl, and whisk together with the salt. In a separate bowl, stir together the melted coconut oil, applesauce and vanilla.
2. Lightly grease the inside of eight mini-muffin tin cups with coconut oil and press mixture along bottom and sides of muffin tin. Place in freeze while you prepare the filling.Filling3. Meanwhile, in a food processor, mix together the tofu, peanut butter and spices until smooth (this can be done by hand, but it takes quite a while to make the tofu smooth). Remove the muffin cups from the freezer, and gently remove the dough cups using a sharp knife. Place each cup on a small square of parchment on a plate. Fill each with 1 to 2 tablespoons of the peanut butter mixture. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.