- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Garlic Granules, Organic
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Sea Salt, Table Grind
- 1 tablespoon Frontier Za'atar Seasoning 1.90 oz.
- 2 cups chickpeas
- 1/4 cup tahini
- juice of 1-1/2 large lemons, to taste
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- cold water
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil to garnish
- chopped fresh parsley to garnish
1. Put the chickpeas, tahini, oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and lemon juice in a blender or food processor (a blender will give you a much smoother hummus).2. Begin to blend and add the cold water as needed to create a smooth purée.3. Taste and adjust to your liking.4. Transfer to a bowl and drizzle with olive oil.5. Garnish with za’atar, paprika, parsley, and extra chickpeas.