- ½ teaspoons Cumin seed ground organic
- ½ teaspoons Coriander seed ground organic
- ¼ teaspoons Frontier Co-op Sea Salt, Table Grind
- 4 teaspoons Frontier Co-op Parsley Leaf Flakes, Organic
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Co-op Sweet Basil Leaf, Cut & Sifted, Organic
- ½ teaspoons Frontier Co-op Garlic Granules, Organic
- 1 cup uncooked pearled farro
- 3 cups water/broth
- 2 ½ cups Persian Cucumber
- 2 ½ cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cups lemon juice
- ¼ cups minced shallots
1. Heat a medium pot over medium-low heat. Add the farro and let toast for 2 to 3 minutes, until fragrant. Measure in the cumin and coriander, toasting for 30 seconds more. Pour in the broth. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, cover, and let cook until farro is tender; 30 to 35 minutes.
2. While the farro is cooking, make the dressing. Combine the olive oil with the lemon juice, minced shallots, dried herbs, garlic, and salt. Give a good whisk until combined. Set aside until salad is ready to assemble.
3. When the farro is done and still hot, transfer to a bowl and add in the cucumbers and tomatoes. Pour the dressing over the mix and toss until well combined. Taste and add salt as desired.
From this recipe
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Sea Salt, Table Grind 4.23 oz. SKU: 19550$2.76
Frontier Co-op Frontier Organic Ground Cumin Seed 1.76 oz. SKU: 18477$4.71
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Garlic Granules, Organic 2.68 oz. SKU: 18469$6.29
Frontier Co-op Frontier Organic Ground Coriander Seed 1.66 oz. SKU: 18463$5.69
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Parsley Leaf Flakes, Organic 0.24 oz. SKU: 18379$2.83
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Sweet Basil Leaf, Cut & Sifted, Organic 0.56 oz. SKU: 18304$3.76