- 1/4 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Ginger Root, Ground, Organic, Fair Trade Certified™ 1.31 oz.
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Cayenne Chili Pepper, Ground, Organic 1.70 oz.
- 1/4 teaspoon Frontier Co-op Black Pepper, Medium Grind, Organic
- 1 teaspoon Frontier Arrowroot Powder 2.72 oz.
- 2 teaspoons Frontier Co-op Hulled Sesame Seed, Whole, Organic 2.29 oz.
- 1 pound Brussel Sprouts
- 1 tablespoon Avocado Oil
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon Zest
1. Preheat oven to 425˚F. Halve the Brussels sprouts and place on a sheet tray covered with parchment paper. Add the olive oil and sea salt, tossing to coat the Brussels sprouts. Place in the oven and roast until tender and browning, about 25 minutes.
2. While the Brussels are roasting, combine the coconut aminos with the water, maple syrup, ground ginger, cayenne, and black pepper. Bring to a simmer then reduce the heat to low.
3. Combine the arrowroot powder with the cool water, whisking until well combined. Pour into the skillet and continue to whisk/cook until the sauce has thickened. The sauce should be thick enough that it could coat the back of a spoon. Remove from the heat and whisk in the lemon zest and sesame seeds.
4. Once the Brussels sprouts are done, pour the sauce over and toss until the Brussels sprouts are well coated. Serve with an extra sprinkle of sesame seeds.
Could use soy sauce or tamari in place of the coconut aminos.
From this recipe
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Ginger Root, Ground, Organic, Fair Trade Certified™ 1.31 oz. SKU: 19467$6.99
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Black Pepper, Medium Grind, Organic 1.80 oz. SKU: 18437$8.69
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Cayenne Chili Pepper, Ground, Organic 1.70 oz. SKU: 18428$5.49
Frontier Co-op Frontier Co-op Hulled Sesame Seed, Whole, Organic 2.29 oz. SKU: 18409$4.19
Frontier Co-op Frontier Arrowroot Powder 2.72 oz. SKU: 18301$6.69