Cajun-Parmesan Potato Slices
Total Time: 0 hrs 25 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 10 mins
Makes: 2 servings
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Frontier Co-op Cajun Seasoning, Organic 2.08 oz.
- 2 baking potatoes
- 2 teaspoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1. Slice potatoes 1/4-inch thick.
2. Mix melted butter and Cajun Seasoning; brush on both sides of potato slices. Place on cookie sheet and broil 7 to 9 minutes or until they start to brown.
3. Turn potatoes over and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Broil additional 5 minutes or until tender.