- 2 teaspoons Curry powder organic
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil or ghee
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 shallots
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 (14-ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
- 3 jalapeno chilies, seeded and chopped
1. Heat oil or ghee in a medium-sized skillet.
2. Sauté mashed garlic, ginger, lemongrass, diced shallot or green onion, and green chilies in oil or ghee until tender.
3. Sprinkle in curry powder, lime juice and zest. Stir in coconut milk and puree with an immersion blender or in a food processor until smooth.